WE ACT TO MAINTAIN VALUE

Barthels Hof Leipzig

Baroque courtyard

Year of construction: 1747 - 1750
Reconstruction: 2007
Retail space: 2.050 m2
Office / trade space: 6.300 m2
Gastronomy space: 440 m2
Theatre space: 250 m2
Address: Hainstraße 1, 04109 Leipzig


 

The characteristic Leipzig Messehof was built by Georg Werner for the Leipzig merchant Gottlieb Barthel in 1747-50. The Baroque façade on Fleischergasse makes it hard to assess the dimensions of the interior courtyard behind it. The irregularly shaped courtyard is surrounded by four-storey houses with high roof ridges. There are many shops and the »Barthels Hof« restaurant in the “Barthels Hof” now. After taking it over, MIB upgraded the building technically and for tenancy purposes.